Monday, August 2, 2010

The search for my red necklace may be over

If you've been following my extremely sporadic fashion blog, you know that I've been searching for a red necklace for about two years now (check out my Sept. 3, 2009 post). It's taken me so long to find something because I really don't know what I'm looking for. I can't picture the perfect red necklace, so when I see something, I'm like, "eh."

Well, I think I may have found something that tickles my fancy.

This Amrita Singh Cleopatra necklace peeked my interest long enough for me to at least check out the price tag - $139 in case you were wondering. It's marked down from $300 and is being sold through Gilt Groupe, a members-only online shopping site.

The sale ends Friday. If it's still there Wednesday, I may order it, if not, the search continues for the perfect red necklace.

3 comments:

  1. BUY IT!!! I hope I invited you to join gilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is lovely. I'm glad you started posting again. Great fashion insights.

    ReplyDelete