Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Hunt for the Perfect Red Necklace

That's my boring red necklace that I've bequeathed to my five-year-old neighbor when I find a replacement. This little girl fell in love with the necklace when she saw it earlier this summer. That's how boring it is that a five-year-old would wear it.

I've been on the hunt for a new red necklace for more than a year, but I just can't find anything that catches my eye. But part of the problem is that I don't really know what I'm looking for, but I hope when I see it I will know that THAT is the necklace.

I have these sexy Jessica Simpson Brenda heels in Scarlet and when I wear these shoes, I'd like my jewelry to be just as fabulous. I've paired the two in the past and my feet were saying "hotness" but my neck was saying "yawn."

If you have a red necklace that you're in love with, post a link to where you bought it in the comment section.

1 comment: