Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If I had 1K to blow...


I would buy these Christian Louboutin Lady Page Pumps. Simple adorable! They are $995 at Saks.

From the sleek patent leather to the velvet bow - this is a great going-out shoe! So sexy with its 5-inch heel.

I've been an admirer of the red-bottom shoes for years, but I just can't afford them. My shoes cost an average of $100 a pair, so I guess I could save the money that I would have spent on the next 10 pairs of shoes and get some Louboutins. Hmmm.

By the way, if anyone from CL is reading this blog and wants to send me a pair, I'm a size 6.

1 comment:

  1. Those are fab!!! I love them!! A cute pencil skirt, white button down and nice cashmere cardigan would look great with those!!! Heck, you could rock them with jeans!!! Those shoes are so versatile!!!

    ReplyDelete