Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chunky is Yummy


I'm in love with chunky, statement necklaces. I've been wearing big necklaces since before they became trendy. So when they became mainstream, it only increased my buying options.

The only problem - now just about every necklace I own is a statement piece. So, in July I vowed to friends that I was going to lay off buying big necklaces. But during my search for something dainty, I came across Tori Spelling's jewelry line on the Home Shopping Network. I'm a huge fan of Tori. I have to admit, though, that I'm a late bloomer. I never watched "Beverly Hills 90210," but developed my girl crush on Tori while watching her reality show, Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Tori wears her jewelry on the show. After a Google search, I found out she sells it at HSN.

While I was only supposed to be buying delicate pieces, I couldn't resist Tori's Mixed Stone Cluster Pendant in blue/green. It sells for $99 and is available on flex pay, where you can break the payments into two or three. You can also get it with a black and white pendant, but the blue/green is much more dramatic.

The Mixed Stone Cluster Pendant is a versatile piece that looks great with a day or night outlet. People say "save the best for last." It's like the necklace knew it was going to be my last statement purchase...for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment