Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Secret Keeper

I used to laugh when I saw women pulling money from their bras. But now, I'm one of those women. The only difference is that I'm using the secret keeper, also known as the racktrap.

The racktrap is an undetectable personal bra pocket that holds everything from your ID to a couple of bills and a debit card. It fits snuggly in your bra, so you can leave your purse at home.

The pouch comes in a limited-edition gold, which I have and am loving. It's smooth as silk. Or you can order a three pack that includes white lace, black lace and nude lace.

The limited-edition gold racktrap sells for $7.95 and for a limited time, you get free shipping. The set of three is a bargain at $19.95 because the sellers will triple your order if you shop now!

For more information or to order the secret keeper, visit https://www.getsecretkeeper.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment