Thursday, November 19, 2009

The new tights

I couldn't take my eyes off of actress Portia de Rossi's thigh-highs when she was on "Oprah" the other week with her wife and talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres.

The way she paired the burgundy thigh-highs with a black skirt and black heels was so fresh and modern, and not to mention, just adorable and perfectly ladylike.

So, of course, I had to do a bit of research and find them for my readers.

I'm not sure if Portia bought hers from J. Crew, but they have them for $18.



2 comments:

  1. I also love the thigh high boots that are coming out of Paris. You should find/review some affordable options of those - not all of us have a grand to drop on footwear, no matter how fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristen: i love the thigh-high boots, too. thanks for the blog idea!

    ReplyDelete