Sunday, November 8, 2009

"You are never too fat for your accessories."

This is one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes. On days that I feel fat, I can still grab a great necklace or fun ring and feel fabulous!

So, in honor of jewelry and accessories, I selected some of my favorite items from Piperlime's new jewelry line.

This GS Lillian large floral cuff in teal will add a great pop of color to any outfit. My new teal color combination is teal and orange. It's unexpected and beautiful. Pair this cuff with an orange sweater or dress. $75

The look of a dainty earring is so ladylike. These are Lauren by Ralph Lauren braided knot earrings. $32

I've been a huge fan of Kenneth Jay Lane's jewelry and this 4 Row Leaf necklace explains why. Great details. And a look that you can wear hard or soft. $105

The neutral colors of this Nugaard smoky quartz bubble ring make it a match for any outfit. $109

These little Betsy Johnson frog studs are such a fun surprise. I would pair them with a formal dress for even more of an unexpected look. $25


Again, Kenneth Jay Lane comes correct with these shiny gold bangles. Clean lines that would look great with jeans or a formal outfit. $87.50


I love the simple dangle of these Kate Spade pailete earrings. $55

No comments:

Post a Comment