Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really Victoria's Secret?

I'm all for creativity in fashion, but I had a good chuckle the other day when I flipped through the pages of the latest Victoria's Secret catalog.

Under the company's "Sexy Little Things" line, you can add a bit of flare to your booty. This underwear is just for show, just for the bedroom, which is fine. But hopefully, your mate won't be too busy laughing than getting the job done.



You can tickle your partner with this feather thong for $20.



What's in a name that which we call a rose? This flower and bead cheeky panty sells for $28.


I had to save the best for last. Surprise your spouse with these on your wedding night. This bridal bikini is $30.

1 comment:

  1. from facebook:


    Paela Spencer: oh my! ya know that's really for that those nights you feel like going the extra mile for your honeybun..
    Yesterday at 3:34pm · Delete

    Rehema Trimiew: Haha- funny I had the opposite reaction when I saw these. I thought, if I ever got married and really wanted to keep in theme, maybe these would be a good pair of undies to don.
    Yesterday at 4:30pm · Delete

    Liz Moore: I thought the same exact thing when I saw the latest catalogue, esp. about the underpants with the giant decorative flower on the behind. I mean, really!
    Yesterday at 5:54pm · Delete

    Suzy Goffredo Morris: All I can say is Hanky Panky

    ReplyDelete