Thursday, October 8, 2009

Biker Babe

I've been looking for a motorcycle jacket for about three years and I finally bought one today!

I'm taking at class at NYU and a classmate, Sarah, walked in Tuesday night with a fabulous black motorcycle jacket. I instantly knew that I wanted the jacket for myself. It was fitted where it needed to be. It had the Mandarin snap collar that I was looking for. And a bit of an edge that made the jacket cool. So, I complemented Sarah, who immediately told me she bought it from Marshalls and it was $29.99!

I couldn't believe the price, even for faux leather. I've never bought a faux anything and never planned to buy a pleather jacket, but this one is a good knockoff. It still feels like leather and the great style overshadows the fact that it's not. The brand is Freedom 2be.




1 comment:

  1. from facebook: I absolutely LOVE your blog! It's both informative and entertaining! Good work. Please keep sharing and keep me updated on the trends... :-)

    ReplyDelete