Thursday, October 8, 2009

To Each is Own

Usually I blog about what I love, but this blog is about what I don't like. I was in Marshalls today buying a motorcycle jacket (see above blog) and wandered over to the shoe department. I was amazed at the amount of U-G-L-Y shoes that the buyers are trying to peddle off on some poor soul.

All of the shoes were on clearance, where they should have been, since a garbage can wasn't available. As I slowly walked down the aisle with my mouth hanging open, I thought it would be different to showcase some shoes that are um, well, different.



These are Kate Spade's. What was she thinking? Shoes with pom poms are a don't.

Cave women don't exist anymore and neither should these shoes.


They still make these? I had a similar pair in 9th grade and they were gross back then, too.

I have no words.


Coach needed some coaching when the designers put pen to paper with these.

Sequins are hot, but these are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment