Sunday, October 4, 2009

Get some shine in your wardrobe

Growing up, when I thought about sequins, I thought about prom dresses or old ladies. But sequins have a new face and it's screaming hip and trendy.

I bought my first sequined piece last week from Nordstrom. It was a simple black tank with sequins fading on the front from top to bottom. I thought it was a nice introductory piece.

If you're looking to ease into this trend, this h.i.p. sequin racerback knit tank is a nice top for $34. It also comes in black and dark demin.





But, if you want a show-stopping piece, these Velvet Sebella sequin leggings are fabulous. I'm kinda loving these! They sell for $174.





This Holy G Long Vest with sequin is slightly more than subtle, but not in your face. The menswear style stays feminine with the cute tie. It's $55 at emoda.com.






This Velvet by Grahma & Spencer 'Delia' sequin dress screams sexy, but it's tasteful. You can rock this for $209. It also comes in black.



This ASOS black leather art deco beaded sequined clutch would look great with a ball gown or jeans. For $109, you can carry it.

1 comment: